The Nautical Stripe Face Towel is the softest washcloth you will ever use. Double-sided with woven Turkish cotton on the front and natural terry cloth on the back it will feel oh-so soft on delicate skin or give you some gentle scrubbing. We know you are going to love this washcloth for your face but you can also use it in the bath or as a hand towel - so versatile! And you can rest assure that your home and skin will be free of any harmful stuff. Win-win!
- Generously sized at 12" x 12"
- Thick double-sided square.
- Always lint and wrinkle-free.
- Our Turkish towels are authentically handwoven on traditional wooden looms by Anatolian artisans.
- We only use 100% premium organic Turkish cotton grown without synthetic additives or pesticides in the Aegean region.
- Yarn-dyed with eco-friendly OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified dye. This means that colors are achieved through non-harmful dyes and are certified safe for your skin and your home.
* Due to the handmade nature of our pieces, there may be slight variations in size, color, and pattern from item to item.
EASY CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Wash on gentle or delicate cycle in cold water, with like colors.
- Tumble dry on low or air dry if possible - it brings the outside in and saves energy! Your towels will dry quickly so please do not over dry.
- For the love of your towels, please avoid bleach, fabric softeners and dryer sheets as they reduce the absorbency of the cotton.
With gentle care your towels will stay looking beautiful and last for many years.
My Blue Cottage towels get softer, fluffier and more absorbent over time with regular use and washings. So go ahead and use them daily!
These towels are wonderful and they dry so quickly after use.
This is the softest washcloth I have ever used. It is also thick and very pretty! Will definitely be buying more!
El secado rápido y la manera como se mantienen frescas y con buen olor me tienen enamorada :)
I purchased a couple Nautical Stripe washcloths and knowing they are 100% organic cotton I was eager to try them out because I have sensitive skin. I just love washing and drying my face off with them. The washcloth is thicker than the towels with a terry cloth feel. It lathers up well and rinses out like any other washcloth that I’ve used. I’ve used it at night, hung it on the towel rack folded in half and in the morning it is pretty dry. Great washcloths!