The Honeycomb Weave towel has a clean and timeless design, giving it a luxurious look and feel. The high/low weave makes it our most absorbent and super quick drying towel, and its softness will give you all the spa feels at home or while traveling. Finished with natural hand-knotted fringes, the Honeycomb Weave is the perfect addition to any home as a bath towel or a light throw blanket.
Matching hand towels also available to complete the set.
- Generously sized at 40" x 70" (Compared to regular 28" x 54" bath towels)
- Weight: 12 oz.
- Natural hand-tied fringes.
- Always lint & wrinkle free.
- Rolls compact for easy storage and travel.
- Our Turkish towels are authentically handwoven on traditional wooden looms by Anatolian artisans.
- We only use 100% premium organic Turkish cotton grown without synthetic additives or pesticides in the Aegean region.
- Yarn-dyed with eco-friendly OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified dye. This means that colors are achieved through non-harmful dyes and are certified safe for your skin and your home.
- All the fringes are hand-knotted by women in the village.
* Due to the handmade nature of our pieces, there may be slight variations in size, color, and pattern from item to item.
EASY CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Wash on gentle or delicate cycle in cold water, with like colors.
- Tumble dry on low or air dry if possible - it brings the outside in and saves energy! Your towels will dry quickly so please do not over dry.
- For the love of your towels, please avoid bleach, fabric softeners and dryer sheets as they reduce the absorbency of the cotton.
With gentle care your towels will stay looking beautiful and last for many years.
My Blue Cottage towels get softer, fluffier and more absorbent over time with regular use and washings. So go ahead and use them daily!
have used other Turkish towels before, but I was blown away by the size, softness and absorbency of the towel. It’s so luxurious!
The washcloths also offer a light scrub while feeling so soft if my skin. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase!
Li plan to use it as a shawl.love the color and the softness.
I bought these towels not knowing how large these towels were. When I received them I was shocked to see the towel was almost 6 feet tall. Even though they are thin they do the job and dry surprisingly fast. I would highly recommend these towels to anymore. They are well worth the value.
The picture doesn’t do justice. The picture is half the size of the towel.
My husband and I received two Honeycomb Weave bath towels for a Christmas gift. We found them so soft to the touch, very absorbent and fast drying after use. They also don't take up much storage space compared to regular bath towels. I would certainly recommend them to others to try for themselves. They also make a nice gift!