The Chevron Turkish Blanket is our most versatile blanket to use both at home and outdoors. The chevron weave makes it soft, supple and sand resistant. Aside from being a gorgeous addition to any room in your house, this blanket is perfect for year round use - everything from an afternoon nap to a beach picnic with friends!
- Generously sized at 69" x 87"
- Weight: 32 oz.
- Natural hand-tied fringes.
- Always lint & wrinkle free.
- Rolls compact for easy storage and travel.
- Our Turkish towels and blankets are authentically handwoven on traditional wooden looms by Anatolian artisans.
- We only use 100% premium organic Turkish cotton grown without synthetic additives or pesticides in the Aegean region.
- Yarn-dyed with eco-friendly OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified dye. This means that colors are achieved through non-harmful dyes and are certified safe for your skin and your home.
- All the fringes are hand-knotted by women in the village.
* Due to the handmade nature of our pieces, there may be slight variations in size, color, and pattern from item to item.
EASY CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Wash on gentle or delicate cycle in cold water, with like colors.
- Tumble dry on low or air dry if possible - it brings the outside in and saves energy! Your blankets will dry quickly so please do not over dry.
- For the love of your blanket, please avoid bleach, fabric softeners and dryer sheets as they reduce the absorbency of the cotton.
With gentle care your blankets will stay looking beautiful and last for many years.
My Blue Cottage blankets get softer, fluffier and more absorbent over time with regular use and washings. So go ahead and use them often!
These look so soft and amazing! I love all the detail you provide about where and how they are made. Who wouldn’t want to curl up with one of these?!